The establishment of Maahad Tahfiz Imaniyyah Zahidiyyah(MATIZ) in 2017 aims to produce a generation of Al-Quran community which is knowledgeable, faithful, charitable, integrated, virtuous, and able to bring and deliver Islamic pamphlets to the community. MATIZ was also established to meet the community needs for religious studies in more systematically approach for their children. MATIZ education system emphasised both Hafazan & Academics.
MATIZ operates full time by accommodating its students in full equipped dormitories with complete infrastructure. The community’s response to MATIZ is very encouraging. Students who are studying in MATIZ; they are from several states throughout Malaysia.
There are some teaching staff who are actively moving to develop MATIZ;
- Al-Fadhil Ustaz Haji Adam Shah Bin Haji Shahidan
- Al-Fadhil Ustaz Khairul Anuar Bin Abdul Razak al-Hafiz
- Al-Fadhil Ustaz Muhammad Fitri Hanafi Bin Abdul Rahim
- Al-Fadhil Ustaz Shafiqurrahman Bin Haji Abdul Rasheed al-Hafiz
How Will Your Donations Contribution Be Used?
- Building Renovation – Renovation and upgrading of buildings including lecture rooms, offices, dormitories and so on to carry out learning and educational activities.
- Education – Help with the purchase of books, hearing aids and so on.
- Food & Beverage – Expenditure on nutritious food and beverages for students.
- Utilities – Utility costs such as electricity bills and water bills each month.
- Management – Maintenance and management services to facilitate the educational process and student excellence.
Why Is Your Donation Most Needed?
Many students come from difficult families, asnaf and there are also children out of wedlock. They do not make good finances to cover the cost of basic education such as the cost of food, books and boarding. MATIZ also always carries out the process of repairing buildings that are obsolete from time to time.
Every year the number of students is increasing, and the location of this current building that we are occupying is definitely not able to accommodate the attendance of students in the next 2 or 3 years. We always need to increase our facilities in order to give a better education environment.
However, to realize this dream, we need support and financial assistance to cover the school maintenance, alleviate development and rebuilding costs.
The targeted fund that is required for development and maintenance is RM500,000.00 (approx USD123,685.00 or SGD 164,752.00). The fund will utilize for building renovation, education improvements, monthly utilities, food and beverages, and school management.
We are very grateful for your generosity; in helping us with this development. Your sincere contribution is too meaningful for MATIZ and its community.
Only Allah is worthy to grant the highest paradise Al-Firdaus and His pleasure on you.
Al-Baqarah-261: The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.